Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Strawberry Muffins



Today's snack is Strawberry Muffins. Now I love strawberries, to me they are just the right mixture of sweetness, tartness, and juice. If I could I would have them as my fruit of choice every day. Plus when baking with them; the smell is fantastic.

These came out extremely well. I bought perfectly ripened strawberries and they weren't too hard or soft. They chopped up perfectly and I couldn't help but eat a few while rinsing them in the sink.

The recipe was a little off though, based off the comments in its original form it would have produced an only okay muffin with more of a bread flavor. So I added about a quarter of a cup extra sugar and sprinkled a little bit of sugar on top.
Tune in tomorrow for chocolate chip muffins.




No comments:

Post a Comment