Saturday, September 19, 2009

Raspberry Lemon Muffins

Now I know this post is late in coming also. I promise to get back on track during next week where I will do a ton of pies, why? Because Pie-rats love pies. So back to this post being late; My brother who doesn't know about this blog as far as I know had just asked me if I was baking something tonight. It seems he has gotten accustomed to having a muffin or fresh bread to snack on every morning. Well I despite that I figured I might as well start baking.

Now for the recipe. Its one of the odder ones because instead of milk and butter the recipe called for plain yogurt and vegetable oil. Otherwise it was the standard recipe, flour, eggs, baking squiggle soda/baking powder, and flavoring of some sort. In this case the flavor was raspberries and lemon juice. The recipe called for frozen raspberries but I accidentally let mine defrost too much. So, in the mixing they started to fall apart. But things still smell great and the muffins will come out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment