Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins

Today I decided to go for what my co workers would jokingly call "Chocolate Death." Now for us this is both a bad and good thing. We tend to call something 'death' when we know we want it, it would taste great, but we also know it would be pretty bad for us.

On to the muffins, I unfortunately didn't have any semi sweet chocolate squares so I ended up using chips in replacement. But that was fine as they melted even quicker then a square would have. Otherwise everything was perfect and within 15 minutes of the muffins being in the oven there was a faint smell of chocolate in the air and I was getting kind of hungry. But I resisted snacking until they were ready. I think it was worth the wait.

1 comment:

  1. Yummm, all your food looks REALLY good! You plan on making any dishes...some really awesome VEGAN dishes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete